Last updated: April 18, 2019
Alientech USA ("us", "we", or "our") operates www.alientech-usa.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Alientech USA collects information in the following ways:
- Personal information you provide;
- Non-personal data collected through the use of our products and services by the user.
Information Collection And Use
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Alientech USA may collect, when we may collect it and how we may use it:
When we collect personal information:
- When you create and Alientech USA or Alientech account.
- When you purchase a product or service.
- When you register our product.
- When you purchase a product or service online.
- When you contact us online.
The provision of personal data when purchasing a product or service offered by Alientech USA is essential for the establishment of a new contract or the continuation of an existing one.
The failure to provide personal data may result, in some cases, in the inability to fulfill your requests.
Personal information we may collect:
- Mailing address
- Billing address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit Card information
How we may use your personal information:
- Management of commercial relationships, to provide you with information and services.
- Management of the technical support service, for the fulfillment of the requests submitted.
- For administrative and accounting.
How your personal information is treated:
- Using electronic means.
- On paper.
Protection of Personal Information
For the storage of your personal information, we use computer systems with limited access housed in our facilities using physical security measures.
For the safeguard and protection of personal data, Alientech USA takes security measures and organizational procedures to ensure the confidentiality of the person to whom the information relates and prevent data loss, misuse, improper use by third parties or accessibility of this data to unauthorized personnel.