The Master version of the KESS3 allows you the flexibility to read and write to the ECU without limits. The Master tool will read and save an "unlocked" file. Once the Master files have been read and saved, you can use a calibration editing software, like our ECM Titanium, to make the changes to the file. After saving the file, the modified version can be rewritten to the ECU using the Master tool; this is also known as FLASHING. During the "flashing" process, the KESS3 tool will correct the checksum so there are no conflicts with the files. This is accomplished automatically.
- Reading and writing is made easy with our step-by-step picture instructions that are embedded in the tool interface
- KESS3 automatically updates the AlientechSUITE software every time you connect your tool
- Easily identify the vehicle you wish to work on through the Menu System of the Alientech SUITE
- Battery voltage is monitored and displayed during Reading and Writing process
- Automatically check and clear any diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) in the ECU while writing the new file
- Automatic Checksum Correction is performed during the writing of Flash File
- RECOVERY feature is available in case of interruption during flash-write